Main Article Content
The purpose of this study is to find out how the image of awareness of the
healthy lifestyle of the Taba Lestari village community before a persuasive
communication strategy is applied, to find out how the Taba Lestari village
head's persuasive communication strategy is to increase awareness of a
healthy lifestyle in the new normal era, and to find out how the picture of
awareness pattern healthy life of the Taba Lestari village community after
the persuasive communication strategy was applied. The theory used in this
research is the theory of persuasive communication strategy by Melvin L.
Defluer and Sandra J. Ball-Roceach. This study uses qualitative methods
with data collection techniques through observation, interviews, and
documentation. The results of research that have been carried out in
describing the awareness of people's lifestyles before the existence of a
persuasive communication strategy, people have implemented a healthy
lifestyle, but people are not fully aware of it. In psychodynamic strategies
that involve emotional and cognitive factors in society in persuasion.
Sociocultural strategies take advantage of environmental factors rather than
society. The meaning construction strategy focuses more on providing
understanding to persuade by manipulating words and attracting attention
without changing a meaning. An illustration of awareness of a healthy
lifestyle after the implementation of persuasive strategy communication that
is carried out to increase awareness of a healthy lifestyle in the new normal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Irawati, Theresia. 2020. SKM, M.Kes, Menuju Adaptasi Kebiasaan Baru,
pada 15 September 2020 pukul 12.45 WI
Maulana Herdiyan dan Gumgum Gumelar. 2013. Psikologi Komunikasi dan
Persuasi. Jakarta: Akademia Permata
Mukhtar. 2013. Metode Penelitian Deskriptif Kualitatif. Jakarta: GP Press Group
Putra, Andika Chandra dan Sarah Fitriani. 2020. Covid-19 & New Normal
Informasi yang harus di ketahui seputar Coronavirus, seri 3. Jakarta: Spasi
Media Member of Guepedia Group
Redaksi Kumparan. 2020. Riset: Indeks Hidup Sehat Penduduk Indonesia Terendah
di Asia Pasifik, https://kumparan.com/kumparanstyle/riset-indeks-hidupsehat-pendudukindonesia-terendah-di-asia-pasifik1544262533426084009/full. Diakses pada 15 September 2020 pukul 11.58
Suratiningsi, Dewi dan Suci Lukitowati. 2020. Strategi Komunikasi dalam
Diplomasi Kemanusiaan. Surabaya: Scopindo Media Pustaka
Tim Penyusun Kamus Pusat Pembinaan dan Pengembangan Bahasa. 1998. Kamus
Besar Bahasa Indonesia. Jakarta: Balai Pustaka
Zaenuddin HM. 2014. Rahasia Hidup Sehat. Jakarta: Pustaka Inspira